Have you a sex problem? Please visit our site:fesmag.com/medic
Fire crews have evacuated about a dozen several homes near a major gas leak in Wildwood.
The leak happened in the 11-000 block of Audubon Village Drive, which is just south of Manchester. The leak happened Wednesday morning after a contractor hit a 4 inch natural gas line. Laclede Gas crews were able to shut off the gas lines so there is no danger to homeowners.
Metro West Firefighters will return and inspect over a dozen homes to make sure they are safe. They will remain without gas for Wednesday afternoon.