COLLINSVILLE, Ill. (AP) - Historic, cast iron signs that once stood outside the oldest cemetery in a southwestern Illinois community are being donated to the Collinsville Historical Museum.
The 100 year old signs were added to Glenwood Cemetery in 1913, but removed in the 1960s.
Now they'll be displayed in the museum, which received them this week.
Museum officials say they're trying to figure out how to hang the rusted and dirty signs that were once black with white lettering.
Glenwood is Collinsville's oldest cemetery and was created by William Collins, who founded the city.